.NET Programming Monthly Issue 5 - Blazor, Clean Architecture, Unity, Unit Testing, Dependency Injection
You can find many resources and sample projects about Blazor, ASP.NET Core, a post about Unit Testing with Zenject in Unity, a discussion about Unity project architecture, and a must-read book for those who are interested in Dependency Injection.
Blazoris a single-page app framework for building client-side web apps using .NET and
WebAssembly. In this workshop we will build a complete Blazor app and learn about the various Blazor framework features along the way.
- A sample
BlazorWebAssembly application that includes
in-browser data storage,
responsive layouts, and more. .
- Modern web development is here with Blazor! Be productive building beautiful interactive UI with .NET and C# that runs on any device via WebAssembly. PWAs, authentication, debugging, +more.
Resourcesfor Blazor, a .NET web framework using C#/Razor and HTML that runs in the browser with WebAssembly. The resources include Sample Projects, Tutorials, Videos, Articles, Book, EBook, etc.
- The goal of this project is to enable .NET programmers to learn the new
ASP.NET Corestack from the ground up directly from code. There is so much power in the underlying ASP.NET Core stack. Don’t miss them! Readme contains explanations on all projects.
- “Here, I will go over actual resumes I’ve used in the past and provide some top tips from myself and @mike_acton who hired me at Insomniac Games in 2016 and then at
Unityin 2018. These tips are intended for students with a programming background who would like to get their first job in the game industry. The goal is to provide advice to hone your resume so that you get a call back for a phone screen instead of being ignored.”
- This is a solution template for creating a Single Page App (SPA) with
Angular and ASP.NET Corefollowing the principles of
Clean Architecture. Create a new project based on this template by clicking the above Use this template button or by installing and running the associated NuGet package (see Getting Started for full details).
- This post barely scratches the surface of
unit testing, but it has hopefully given you the tools to create them in
Unityusing some great technology like UniRX and Zenject.
- “After working six months on the remake of Diamond Dash with Unity I can say that I learned quite a lot from the engineers at Wooga on top of self reflection. I often learned the soft way, but also the hard way. In any case, after experienced more successes than failures I present my perspective on how a great architecture could look like.”
Dependency Injection Principles, Practices, and Patternsis a revised and expanded edition of the bestselling classic
Dependency Injection in .NET. It teaches you
DIfrom the ground up, featuring relevant examples, patterns, and anti-patterns for creating loosely coupled, well-structured applications. The well-annotated code and diagrams use C# examples to illustrate principles that work flawlessly with modern object-oriented languages and DI libraries.